The bags are packed, the alarm is set, things are in order so why can't I sleep, lol! Something about tucking Austin, Madison and Ricky in for the night got to me as I pondered the fact that I would soon have the priviledge of tucking Genuine in each night, too. The simpliest things in life often shout the loudest. A hug says," You are loved," tucking the covers around them says,"You are safe," and saying bedtime prayers say, "You matter so much God sent his Son for you!" I am humbled at the opportunity to once again embark on this journey of motherhood. I thank God for the beautiful children He has placed in my life and trust Him to show me how to mold and shape them according to His plans.
"I know the plans I have for you, Austin, Madison, Ricky, & Genuine, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Crazy excited,
Steph
I'm up with a baby right now, and I just can't believe you're going get YOUR new baby! The love we feel for our children is so strong and deep; we are so lucky to be able to have this much love. (Even when they don't let you sleep!)
ReplyDeleteI hope your flight was smooth and that all three of you get some rest.
Love, Jolie